How do you know if you might need a root canal? Sometimes the answer is painfully obvious. If you have severe pain and pressure in the mouth, will not disappear, or palpable tenderness and swelling in your gums, do not wait – visit your dentist for evaluation and treatment immediately! Dr Amol Pharande offers Painless root canal treatment in aundh pune.
From time to time everybody can learn, however, a certain degree of dental problems. Everything is not necessarily caused by problems in the root canal. For example, a short-lived sensitivity to hot or cold liquids or food is usually not a sign of a serious problem – it can be a bulk fill, a small area of rot or an exposed surface of the root to be. Similarly, the sensitivity of the teeth that lasts a day or two after dental treatment, often benign.
But an acute pain that occurs when you bite, after pain after consuming hot or cold food or a drink, or constant pain from an area that is difficult to locate, all symptoms of an infection or inflammation In the root canal to be. Only a dentist can say for sure that the tissue of the paste in the tooth is deeply causing your pain – but if it is the case, a canal procedure is a safe and effective way to relieve pain and prevent others damage.
A root canal is a treatment used to repair a tooth and save what is badly lapse or be infected. During a nerve root canal and pulp procedure are removed and cleaned inside the tooth, and sealed. Without treatment, the tissue surrounding the tooth is infected and it can cause abscesses. Dr Amol Pharande offers Painless root canal treatment in Aundh Pune.
“Root Canal” is the term used to describe the natural cavity in the center of the tooth. The pulp or chamber paste is the flexible zone inside the root canal. The nerve of the tooth is in the root canal.
The nerve of the tooth is not important for the health and function of a tooth after the tooth has emerged through the gums. Its only function is sensual – the feeling of giving warm or cold. The presence or absence of a nerve will not affect the daily functioning of the tooth.
We use the latest technologies with an emphasis on minimally invasive and painless dentistry that keeps your teeth and optimizes your comfort.
1. digital X-rays for immediate confirmation and accurate diagnosis
2. Apex locators for advanced precise length measurements E and Q Gutta Purcha wireless master for homogenous 3D shutter packs that lead to better channel sealing and longer life
3. Rotary endodontic technologies that a single (channel) endodontic session for multiple validation (or decayed teeth broken)
• We know that advanced technology minimizes complications and therefore the need for repeated treatments of the root canal.
• We offer endodontic revision (repeat if necessary) with a very high success rate for patients who have been treated elsewhere.
A filling material that fills the opening that remains after a decayed part of a tooth has been removed. Fillings fall into three categories: amalgam, composite and GIC.
1) Amalgams use an alloy (mixture) of mercury and other metals (such as silver, copper or tin), which is sculpted and contoured after placement in the tooth.
2) Composite linings use a composite of fine glass or ceramic particles, which are mixed in a gel-like substance. The color of the substance is similar to a tooth. after
It is applied to the tooth, the composite is cured using light, which causes it to solidify almost instantaneously.
3) GIC fillings use a gel-like composite (mixture) of tiny glass particles. Once it is applied to the tooth, it is 5 to 10 minutes. Composite bonds to the tooth and Triggers the fluoride in the tooth for a period of time.
Root canal treatment (RCT) involves removing the inflamed or diseased pulp from the inside of the tooth, in order to save the tooth. After RCT, the patient must return to the crown. The crown strengthens the tooth and provides a seal that can withstand impurities, thus preventing the need to continue RCT.